Yes, I am finally getting around to it---meaning another entry in this blog. So many things to do and so little time. I am sitting here late at night and waiting to see if Gma Chris is going to wake up and need help, or stay asleep..
Finally got a decision made on where to have the Meanea family reunion. Due to present situation---Fremont Indian State Park is about the best. Sent out email to family to let them know. No need to rush in to it-----reunion isn't for another 3 or 4 weeks!!
We are sure looking forward to the reunion and getting to see everyone.
Guess I will close for now and think about sleep.
I would add a picture, but I dont have them loaded on this new computer yet.
Really nice outfit except that it does not always do what it is instructed-----sort of like kids, I guess.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment